Tarps Be Gone: New Roof for an Old Barn {15}

2004: Of the eight structures original to the property, the machine shop is  the only out building remaining. The original farm, established in 1888, grew to cover 32 acres and to support a 20-cow barn, large fruit-storage house, three-story 1,000 gallon water tower, milking parlor, hog house,  70-foot chicken coop, and one tool and implement shed. […]

Keep on reading!